Friday, September 20, 2013

Glynn House Inn: “Best weekend away ever” Reviewed September 2


Many thanks to our guest from Cambridge for taking the time to share her Inn experience with other travelers.  The reviewer had just finished her Masters Degree and taking a brief break before commencing a PHD program. We’re delighted she chose the Glynn House for her grad school  escape and very pleased that innkeeper suggestions helped enhance her stay. CFL lights in guest rooms are gradually being replaced with LED lighting – more efficient and no more ‘warm up’.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29729-d79113-Reviews-Glynn_House_Inn-Ashland_New_Hampshire.html#REVIEWS
“This was my first trip that I went on alone, and Glenn and Pam made it really special. They were really friendly, and genuinely interested in me, and what I wanted to get out of my trip. The other guests were similarly awesome! The breakfasts were delicious, and Glenn was great about making sure everyone had what they needed. Glenn made sure I had a bunch of maps for the hiking I planned on going on, and had several other suggestions in case I wanted to try other trails. Also! Their dogs were adorable, and stayed out of the general guest areas. 

The room I had (Harrison) was the cheapest that was available, and it was definitely cozy, but well-kept. I was surprised to see the shower in the middle of the room, which tells me that it's good I didn't bring along one of my friends, haha. Only downside to all of the energy-efficient lighting was that the lights took a few moments to "warm up", so the room was a little dim at times. 
All-in-all, I would totally return here someday, should I need another escape from grad school!”

The romantic Glynn House Inn – situated in the heart of New Hampshire’s spectacular lakes and mountains – offers guests an exceptional experience. A full gluten free breakfast menu is always available. Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too and reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Venture away from the Inn and antiquing, art galleries, boating, fine dining, fishing, golf, hiking, historic sites, ‘tax free’ shopping and scenic drives along tranquil country roads. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment