- This could be the last week of the season for snowmobiling. Enjoy huge Snowmobile Savings! Conditions are still excellent. Rent two snowmobiles and experience New Hampshire’s spectacular White Mountains on a two hour adventure tour. Have your own sleds or bring another couple and share one sled per couple? Price is ONLY $175.
- Stay 3 evenings in a luxurious suite and SAVE 20% OFF low season rates. Compliment your stay with a bottle of Chandon Brut and a plate of delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberries - only $29.
- Full time police officers enjoy 15% savings off low season rates when they stay two or more evenings Sunday through Thursday.
- Conditions are still perfect for XC Skiing and snowshoeing. Guest savings on equipment rental and trail passes.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. Many trails can easily be accessed without specialized equipment.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
- The Capitol Center for the Arts in nearby Concord offers performances of critically acclaimed dance production ‘Ballroom with a Twist’ on April 8.
- Hal Holbrook has been performing as Mark Twain for more than 50 years. He returns to the Capitol Center for the Arts on April 11.
- ‘Loudan Wainwright III’ will perform at the Flying Monkey in Plymouth April 11. Don’t miss this acclaimed Grammy winning singer-songwriter.
- Visit Jean’s Playhouse in Lincoln April 11 or 12 and enjoy an evening of New England comedy and fun with Ken Sheldon’s ‘Frost Heaves’.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.