Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Glynn House Inn: Triple Chocolate Muffin Recipe



Guests who love chocolate tell us that they dream about our Triple Chocolate Muffins www.glynnhouse.com/id79.htm.  One gentleman ‘begs’ the chef to give him three or four extra muffins.  Good quality chocolate is a must. Muffins are best when served warm. Glynn House Triple Chocolate Muffins are addictive. You’ve been warned!

Stay at the romantic Glynn House Inn during your New Hampshire getaway and experience elegant surroundings, delicious food, uncompromising service and genuine hospitality. A full gluten free breakfast menu is always available. Don’t leave your four-footed canine pal at home. Reserve one of four pet friendly rooms. View the Glynn House website www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a firm believer that the only thing better than double chocolate desserts are triple chocolate ones...as clearly evidenced by your photo. Wow.

    I can appreciate that you also offer pet friendly rooms; this is a great amenity for guests with pets that also enjoy travel, like my Jade dog.

    My name is Marc, and aside for my love of chocolate and pets, I also work with Bescover. You may not recognize the name, but we're brought to you by the Lanier Family!

    If you would like to connect via Facebook and leave a comment about your Inn for our travelers, don't hesitate to do so, you can find us at: Facebook/Bescover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marc, thanks for sharing this recipe with me, I love chocolate, planning on making these muffins this weekend with the quiche recipe you shared with me. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I'm gluten intolerant, if you have recipes to share I'd love to have them, it's a challenge enjoying food (especially at B&B's) with this food allergy.

    ReplyDelete